For our inaugural cycle in late 2017 we partnered with the Freshman Institute of FH Aachen
in Germany and the non-profit organization ASDAN China
, allowing us to bring the event to a number of universities and schools within China.
Beginning November 2018, we are bringing the event to the Republic of Korea through the organization KGSEA
, as well as to the Republic of Turkey through Irmak Schools
in Istanbul, making it possible to reach high school students in these countries.
The most recent Premier Competition
took place in November 2018 for students in the following countries:
- China: hosted by ASDAN China; see the China-based PUPC page for details
- Korea: hosted by KGSEA; see the Korea-based PUPC page for details
- Germany: hosted by the Freshman Institute - FH Aachen (Geilenkirchen)
- Turkey: hosted by Irmak Schools (Istanbul)
A combined list of PUPC 2018 scoring and recognition results from all global sites is available here
The sites established in previous years through PUPC are listed on the PUPC Global
The following international locations have hosted the inaugural Physics Unlimited Premier Competition in November 2017 (through the Freshman Institute - FH Aachen in Germany and through ASDAN China at the four locations in China):
- Freshman Institute - FH Aachen (Geilenkirchen, Germany)
- Beijing Jiaotong University (Northern Region, China)
- Southern University of Science and Technology (Southern Region, China)
- Shanghai World Foreign Language Academy (Eastern Region, China)
- Confucius International School Chengdu (Western Region, China)
If you are a representative of an institutuion of higher education and would like to bring the PUPC experience to your location, please e-mail email@example.com, and we will work with you on bringing this opportunity to fruition.
This page will be updated periodically as details about new international sites emerge.